The directors, coaches, and affiliates of AiR CiTY CHiCKS are united in creating an environment where players can learn life-enhancing qualities such as discipline, self-respect, sportsmanship, teamwork, how to set & reach goals, work ethic, self-esteem, confidence & cooperation; while also developing fundamental & strategic skills of volleyball.
AiR CiTY CHiCKS offers some of the best coaches in the area and we assure you that AiR CiTY CHiCKS won't sacrifice quality coaching for anything!
**HiGH SCHOOL AGE GROUP TRYOUTS SUNDAY!**
AiR CiTY CHiCKS will be conducting TRYOUTS for our HIGH SCHOOL AGE GROUPS (15's thru 18's) starting THIS SUNDAY (November 9). Tryout information and ONLINE REGISTRATION can be found on our TRYOUT PAGE. TRYOUT DATES & TIMES are listed in the PiNK column at the left of this page!
**OPEN GYM TIME at SOUTH METRO**
South Metro Sports (10561 Success Lane; Centerville, OH 45458) has announced the following VOLLEYBALL OPEN GYM dates and times:
Saturday, 11/8 - 10 am-12 pm
*These open gyms ARE NOT conducted by AiR CiTY CHiCKS, but are provided by South Metro Sports.
*There is a "drop-in" fee of $5 per open gym session, payable upon arrival.
*High school players may only participate if their high school season has concluded.
*An adult must remain onsite with players during the open gym (South Metro Sports will not be providing supervision).
*AiR CiTY CHiCKS will NOT have staff members onsite during open gyms for either evaluation or instructional purposes.
*Players must bring their own volleyballs for use during the open gym times listed above.
*If you have any questions about the open gyms, please contact South Metro Sports directly at 937.885.7590.
**NEW for the 2014-15 CHiCKS' CLUB SEASON**
AiR CiTY CHiCKS is pleased to announce the following HiGHLiGHTS and additions for our 2014-15 club season:
- NO INCREASE in club fees from last year
- We will have a #1 team and #2 team in our 12-and-under age groups - teams will no longer be divided equally. Each team will include 10 full-time players.
- Our 13-PiNK (#1 13's team) will register as an American Division team (as long as talent supports this). In the past, all of our 13's teams have been Regional division teams.
- All CHiCKS' team members will have access to weekly Strength & Fitness sessions onsite at South Metro Sports (INCLUDED in your club fees)
- All CHiCKS' players & parents will be invited to attend two college recruiting seminars (INCLUDED in your club fees
- All CHiCKS' teams & coaches will be able to utilize South Metro Sports' Media Room which includes GoPro video, video review & assessment (INCLUDED in your club fees)
- CHiCKS' parents will be invited to attend our VOLLEYBALL 101 Knowledge Session to learn more about the great sport of volleyball (INCLUDED in your club fees)
**College Bound CHiCKS**
Good luck to the following, recent AiR CiTY CHiCKS' "graduates", who are playing at the collegiate level this fall:
**Maggie Schutter, Centerville rightside hitter/setter - University of Dayton.
**Madison Johnson, Beavercreek rightside hitter - Alderson-Broaddus University.
**Natalie Seiler, Alter middle hitter - IPFW.